From Stem to Stern
 


-Links-
______________

Ms. Dietrich's Site
ENS C. Costa's Site
USA Today
Satellite
Merriam-Webster

All Hands

US Navy

After Class



______________


-Crosswords-

Navy Ranks

______________


-Exercises-

Present Perfect

Present Perfect Handout

Listening

Videos

Writing

______________


archives
______________

September 2005 October 2005


______________


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cristinacosta. Make your own badge here.
______________

-Powered By-


 

-Designed By-
______________

 


   Sunday, October 23, 2005  

Module 4 - Witness Statement . . . by Rodrigues

As I was doing my usual shopping, I noticeda a boy and a man, who I think was his father. The boy wanted a pack of chips but his father didn't let him take it. All of a sudden the child started to throw a temper tantrum. The man didn't look very surprised with the whole action. So I thought that something similar had happened before. The child began to throw things off the shelves and at the same time he started to shout, he threw himself on the ground and continued to make a big mess. Perplexed with the situation, I decided to continue my shopping in another aisle.

   [ posted by EnglishTeacher @ 9:31 PM ] [ ]


Comments: Post a Comment

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com